You are here
Summer Semester Shuttle Schedule
May 21, 2018 — August 31, 2018
Saturday Shuttle Schedule
August 18 + 25, 2018
Fall Semester Shuttle Schedule
September 4, 2018 — January 11, 2019
MWRTA Bus — Live Tracking Apps
MassBay will publish more information as it becomes available.
We partner with the MetroWest Regional Transit Authority (MWRTA) to provide free shuttle services between the Wellesley Hills and Framingham campuses. MWRTA-Route MBCS, serves both campus locations and connects to other public stops along the route, is FREE with your MassBay ONECard.
The easiest way to take public transportation to MassBay is to take the MBTA D-line from Boston to Riverside station. MassBay runs a free shuttle between the station and the Wellesley Campus, as well as between the Wellesley Campus and the Framingham Campus. This shuttle is wheelchair-accessible. You can also bring a bicycle.
After you are enrolled in MassBay Community College, you can get a ONE Card which will allow you to take this shuttle for free. Need a ONE Card? Check out our ONE Card hours to get one for free!
- Shuttle may be delayed due to traffic or inclement weather.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the shuttles.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of shuttle privileges.
- On days when the College closes due to inclement weather, shuttle and or van service will cease operations for the day 90 minutes after the weather related closing time.
- There is no Saturday or Sunday shuttle or van service or days when there are no classes.
- There is no shuttle or van service on holidays when the College is closed. Please refer to the current Academic Calendar for dates.
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO REVISION To verify times and days, call campus switchboard at 781-239-3000 ext. 0
For questions or comments, contact Director of Facilities 781-239-2571.