Summer courses at MassBay are for everyone — even if your plans do not include earning a degree here. And at $224 a credit for Massachusetts residents, you will spend far less than anywhere else in the area. Whether you are planning to take a few courses for credit to transfer back to your college or university or get started on a new degree, make the most of your summer here at MassBay!
Flexible 6-week and 10-week options!
All programs for Summer 2021 are online or remote. For more information, email email@example.com. Looking to get ahead or make up a class? Short on money but need college credit? Whether you are planning to take a few courses to transfer to your college or university, or get started on a new degree, MassBay’s summer courses give you the flexibility you need at the right price.
Visit Summer SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising, and Registration) →
What is the difference between online and remote classes?
Home Study Technology and Resources →
Link to Summer 2021 Academic Calendar
Summer 2021 schedule:
- Session I (6-week session): May 24-July 2
- Session II (10-week session): May 24-July 30
- Session III (6-week session): July 6-August 13
Taking a few classes for college credit?
- There is no need to submit an application if you are planning to just take a few classes for college credit, without a plan to earn a degree from MassBay. You can simply choose your classes and submit a Registration Form. Placement Testing is required before registering for a math or English class. We provide assistance with signing up for Placement Testing. If the course you are looking to enroll in requires proof of completion of a pre/co-requisite, please submit a registration form along with a copy of your unofficial transcript. Your unofficial transcript must state your name and the name of the school.
- It is also important to review our payment information. Financial aid is not available for students who are not enrolled in a degree or certificate program. If you are a college student already, please be advised you cannot receive federal aid at more than one school.
Planning to start your MassBay degree in the summer?
- If you are planning to apply to a degree or certificate program at MassBay, you will have to create an account and submit a formal application. Please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out our How to Apply page for more information.
- What’s more? You may be eligible to apply your financial aid towards your summer courses!