THE SGA Textbook Fund
In response to escalating textbook costs, the Student Government Association at MassBay Community College established a student Textbook & Enrichment Fund. Funds are limited and will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis at the beginning of the Fall and Spring semesters. SGA will open the Textbook Fund Application two (2) weeks prior to the first day of classes for the Fall and spring Semester. All students will receive an email sent to their MassBay email address on the day it opens. SGA will review the applications and all students who apply before the first day of classes will be notified by the first Friday of the semester if they are selected to receive funds. Students who receive funding will be awarded credits to be used only at the MassBay Bookstore and unused funds will be returned to SGA.
- Students must be in enrolled in a class for the semester in order to apply
- All enrolled students are elligible to apply but preference will be given to students in need of financial support
- Awarded students will recieve credits to be used at the Bookstore, and cannot be transferred elsewhere
- Students must provide their course information and textbook and supply costs in the application
- Students enrolled in Nursing Courses pursuing the ADN program should not complete the Textbook Fund Application- you will receive a separate email from your program.
Apply Now for the SGA Textbook Fund