You are here
Massachusetts Department of Labor Consortia Grant Initiative
MassBay Community College is engaged in a statewide Consortium grant of the 15 Community Colleges, GPSTEM or Guided Pathways to Success for STEM. The Guided Pathways STEM programs at MassBay Community College is designed to offer a path where scheduling of classes and programs can work around your busy life.
The GPSTEM programs may be right for you if:
- You are interested in a career in a STEM field, but not sure of which direction
- You are seeking a certificate or degree where the programs are accelerated to complete in a shorter timeframe
- You are unemployed or under employed seeking an in demand career
- You have always wanted to go back to school and NOW is the time
Cyber Security Certificate
A unique opportunity to earn a marketable credential while getting the knowledge and skills that will prepare you to perform network and security technician jobs. You will be able to administer and configure networks while applying cyber security best practices.
More information about MassBay
Cyber Security programs
What makes the GPSTEM programs different?
The GPSTEM programs have a College & Career Navigator that can help students identify the right path to take in a STEM career, whether they are pursuing a certificate or degree! GPSTEM programs are “mapped” out so students can plan ahead. GPSTEM programs can be designed to fast track you to graduation. Many programs are offered with an opportunity to learn online or within a hybrid classroom environment.
Let our College & Career Navigator map your individual experience in our GPSTEM programs at MassBay. Here’s what the Navigator can do for you:
- Assist in exploring our GPSTEM programs & providing one-on-one assistance throughout your educational experience at MassBay.
- Help GPSTEM students with a career pathway plan
- Help students overcome barriers that could prevent student success
- Direct students to internal & external resource assistance
- Guide students through the process of registration, financial aid & other funding sources
- Guide students that complete a GPSTEM program to Transfer to a 4-year institution or guide towards gainful employment opportunities
If you have questions, or wish to meet with the College & Career Navigator contact:
Advanced Manufacturing Technology
Advanced Manufacturing Innovation
Central Processing Technology
Advance Cyber Security
Business: Hospitality Management
Computer Information Systems
IT Technology & Management
General Studies Sciences
These programs are funded in part by a $20,000,000 grant #TC-26450-14-60-A-25.
The product was created by MassBay Community College and does not necessarily reflect the official position of the U.S. Department of Labor. The U.S. Department of Labor makes no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind, express or implied, with respect to such information, including any information on linked sites and including, but not limited to, accuracy of the information or its completeness, timelines, usefulness, adequacy, continued availability, or ownership.
Equal Opportunity Is the Law
It is against the law for this recipient of Federal financial assistance to discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation or belief, or citizenship/status as a lawfully admitted immigrant authorized to work in the U.S. Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.
If you think that you have been subjected to discrimination, you may file a complaint within 180 days with either the recipients Equal Opportunity Officer or the Director, Civil Rights Center (CRC), U.S. Department of Labor, 200 Constitution Avenue NW, Room N-4123, Washington, DC 20210.