Our 2023 Winter Intersession is a two-week session within our Spring 2023 semester that runs from January 3-14, 2023. Students take courses in a short time-frame, earn transferable college credits. Get ahead in your career or get one step closer to graduation in just 11 days.
Enrollment for the 2023 Winter Intersession begins on November 7, 2022.
2023 Winter Intersession Course List
AI 204-224 Automotive Suspension System, M-F, 8:00 am–5:00 pm, Ashland
With laboratory requirement
AR 121-658 Drawing 1, M-F, 9:00 am–1:30pm, Wellesley
CO 100-710 Introduction to Communication, Online
CO 131-701 Oral Communication, Online
CU 156-300 Nursing Transition NU150, Monday, 1:00 pm–4:00 pm, Wellesley
Course will be taught remotely with an on-campus component
EN 102-758 English Composition II, Online
HL 103-701 Medical Terminology, Online
LA 221-702 Principles of Business Law, Online
LI 203-658 American Literature I, M-F, 4:00 pm–8:00 pm, Wellesley
MG 101-703 Principles of Management, Online
MK 103-703 Principles of Marketing, Online
PS 101-759 Introduction to Psychology, Online
Important Information to Start at MassBay
MassBay Academic Calendars
Resident Tuition — $224 per credit. This includes $24 for Tuition, $30 for the Technology Fee and $170 for the All College Fee.
Non-Resident Tuition — $430 per credit. This includes $230 for Tuition, $30 for the Technology Fee and $170 for the All College Fee.
NEBHE Tuition — $236 per credit. This includes $36 for Tuition, $30 for the Technology Fee and $170 for the All College Fee.*
* NEBHE provides residents of other New England states an opportunity to attend MassBay Community College paying a reduced out-of-state tuition charge. Please contact Admissions for additional information.
Tuition and Fees are subject to change without notice.
Visit Tuition and Fees for more information.
New to MassBay?
Register for Non-Degree Credit Courses →
- Select your course(s) from the list of available MassBay Course Offerings List.
- Review your selected course(s) for pre/co-requisites by referring to the corresponding course description(s). If the course you are wanting to enroll in requires a pre/co-requisite that you have completed please make sure you complete the self-certification page within the Non-Degree Registration Form.
- Complete appropriate registration form for the course(s) you are looking to enroll into.
Register for Non-Credit Courses →
Note: When completing the form, you will need to click the ‘Click to Sign’ button after completion, from there an email will be sent to you to confirm your signature. Once your signature has been confirmed, your request form will be submitted to our office email address (email@example.com) and a representative will be in communication with you.
- Meet with your academic advisor to select the appropriate course(s), viewable on the MassBay Course Offerings List, for your program of study.
- Log into Bay Navigator using your User ID and password, and register for classes online.