Winter Intersession courses are two-week intensive courses running from January 3-14, 2022, which are offered for credit and non-credit at MassBay Community College. This is a chance for you to take courses in a short time-frame to help you get ahead, earn college credits quickly, or get you one step closer to graduation.
All MassBay Classes are offered in Remote or Online format for Fall 2021 and Spring 2022, including Winter Intersession. Lab classes for Automotive, STEM, and Health Sciences are in-person. In-person labs are restricted to MassBay students already enrolled in the respective programs.
What is the difference between online and remote classes?
WINTER INTERSESSION 2021/2022
Academic Calendar →
Resident Tuition — $224 per credit. This includes $24 for Tuition, $30 for the Technology Fee and $170 for the All College Fee.
Non-Resident Tuition — $430 per credit. This includes $230 for Tuition, $30 for the Technology Fee and $170 for the All College Fee.
NEBHE Tuition — $236 per credit. This includes $36 for Tuition, $30 for the Technology Fee and $170 for the All College Fee.*
* NEBHE provides residents of other New England states an opportunity to attend MassBay Community College paying a reduced out-of-state tuition charge. Please contact Admissions for additional information.
Tuition and Fees are subject to change without notice.
Visit Tuition and Fees for more information.
New to MassBay?
- Select your course(s) from the list of available Winter Intersession Course Offerings.
- Review your selected course(s) for prerequisites by referring to the corresponding course description(s).
- Register for credit or non-credit classes →
- Meet with your academic advisor to select the appropriate 2021-22 Winter Intersession Course Offerings for your program of study.
- Log into Bay Navigator using your User ID and password, and register for classes online.
Phone: (781) 239-2550 (Wellesley Hills)
(508) 270-4050 (Framingham)