Connect virtually with a member of our Support Squad through WebEx.
The MassBay Support Squad is available to answer a wide range of questions.
Summer 2022 WEEKLY Schedule
Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm
The Q&A Center will be closed on the following days to support our students attending New Student Orientation (SOAR):
- Wednesday, June 15
- Thursday, June 23
- Thursday, July 14
- Wednesday, July 20
- Thursday, July 28
- Wednesday, August 3
- Thursday, August 11
- Thursday, August 18
What to Expect When Connecting with our Support Squad
- After clicking on the MassBay Virtual Q&A Center button, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
- From the waiting room, you will be admitted into the Q&A Center. You will then be greeted by a member of our support team, where you can privately share your name, ID number and reason for your visit.
- You will then move into a specialist’s virtual office or an empty breakout room until the next specialist is available.
- You will meet one-on-one with a specialist for individual assistance.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, you will select leave meeting to exit.
If you have questions, please contact Josh Cheney, Associate Dean of Students at email@example.com (or just visit us in the Q&A Center!)
JOIN MASSBAY VIRTUAL Q&A CENTER
Applying to the College
Courses for High School Students
Accessing remote classes
Do I have financial aid?
Am I missing documents?
Accessing your OneLogin
Resetting password/user name
Set up payment plan or make an online payment
Waive health insurance
Finding class textbooks
Academic & Transfer Advising
Our academic advising team looks forward to assisting you! We are providing 100% virtual academic advising through our Zoom Virtual Advising Center (VAC). Please first visit our webpage for the VAC’s list of services, hours of operation, and contact information:
Virtual Advising Center Hours, Services, and Contact Info
Academic Achievement Center
The Academic Achievement Center is open virtually and ready to support students. Join the staff of the AAC during their virtual open hours to make an appointment to meet with a Learning Specialist or Peer Tutor, to take an exam, to drop-in for extra help, to meet with your study group or ask about our services:
Academic Achievement Center Hours, Services, and Contact Info