Connect virtually with a member of our Support Squad through Zoom. The MassBay Support Squad is available to answer a wide range of questions.
No Friday hours.
HOurs for Fall 2020 Semester:
Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00 am to 10:00 am
Tuesdays & Thursdays 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm
What to Expect When Connecting with our Support Squad
- After clicking on the MassBay Virtual Q&A Center button, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
- From the waiting room, you will be admitted into the Q&A Center. You will then be greeted by a member our support team, where you can privately share your name, ID number and reason for your visit.
- You will then move into a specialist’s virtual office or an empty breakout room until the next specialist is available.
- You will meet one-on-one with a specialist for individual assistance.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, you will select leave meeting to exit.
If you have questions, please contact Josh Cheney, Associate Dean of Students at firstname.lastname@example.org (or just visit us in the Q&A Center!)
JOIN MASSBAY VIRTUAL Q&A CENTER
Applying to the College
Courses for High School Students
Accessing remote classes
Do I have financial aid?
Am I missing documents?
Accessing your OneLogin
Resetting password/user name
Set up payment plan or make an online payment
Waive health insurance
Finding class textbooks
Looking to register or add/drop classes? Please visit the Academic & Transfer Advising Center, Virtual Advising Center.