Late Night Tuesday!
We know how busy you are!
Extended Virtual Hours
The Offices of Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Registration, and Student Accounts will be open for extended hours on the following dates:
Tuesday, January 19 8am-8pm
Connect virtually with a member of our Support Squad through Zoom. The MassBay Support Squad is available to answer a wide range of questions.
HOurs for the first week of classes - january 18-22:
Monday: Closed for Martin Luther King Jr. Day
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 8:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
HOurs for the remainder of the spring 2021 semester
Mondays & Wednesdays: 9:00am - 10:00 am
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 1:00pm - 2:00pm
What to Expect When Connecting with our Support Squad
- After clicking on the MassBay Virtual Q&A Center button, you will be placed in a virtual waiting room.
- From the waiting room, you will be admitted into the Q&A Center. You will then be greeted by a member our support team, where you can privately share your name, ID number and reason for your visit.
- You will then move into a specialist’s virtual office or an empty breakout room until the next specialist is available.
- You will meet one-on-one with a specialist for individual assistance.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, you will select leave meeting to exit.
If you have questions, please contact Josh Cheney, Associate Dean of Students at firstname.lastname@example.org (or just visit us in the Q&A Center!)
JOIN MASSBAY VIRTUAL Q&A CENTER
Applying to the College
Courses for High School Students
Accessing remote classes
Do I have financial aid?
Am I missing documents?
Accessing your OneLogin
Resetting password/user name
Set up payment plan or make an online payment
Waive health insurance
Finding class textbooks
Looking to register or add/drop classes? Please visit the Academic & Transfer Advising Center, Virtual Advising Center.