You are here
Disability Resources works closely with the administration, faculty, and students to identify and remove any physical, programmatic, or attitudinal barriers that might discourage, frustrate or deny the full participation and integration of students with disabilities in the College’s complete range of programs, activities, and courses of study.
MassBay provides equal access for each student who self-discloses a disability and requests accommodations through the Office of Disability Resources for learning, testing, and other areas of need. Students can:
- Make an appointment with a disability specialist;
- Provide appropriate documentation of the disability; and
- Request accommodations that will facilitate academic success
Disability specialists collaborate with faculty, providing guidance to students in the areas of:
- Universally Accessible Classrooms;
- Applying learning strategies for academic success;
- Advising during course enrollment; and
- Finding mentoring and support opportunities.
Office of Disability Resources
Please call ahead to make an appointment.
Wellesley Hills campus: Room 216
Wellesley Hills: Monday–Thursday 8AM–6PM, Friday 8am–3pm
Framingham campus: Room 306
Framingham: Monday–Thursday 8am–6pm, Friday 8am–3pm
For more information, call the numbers above or email firstname.lastname@example.org