Coronavirus/COVID-19 Pandemic: Service Update
We are now providing 100% distance services by secure video or phone or email.
- Please use your MassBay email. It is the college's primary mode of communication.
Accessibility Resources Center
Please call ahead to make an appointment.
The Accessibility Resources Center works closely with the administration, faculty, and students to identify and remove any physical, programmatic, or attitudinal barriers that might discourage, frustrate or deny the full participation and integration of students with disabilities in the College’s complete range of programs, activities, and courses of study.
MassBay provides equal access for each student who self-discloses a disability and requests accommodations through the Accessibility Resources Center for learning, testing, and other areas of need. Students can:
- Make an appointment with an accessibility specialist;
- Provide appropriate documentation of the disability; and
- Request accommodations that will facilitate academic success
Accessibility specialists collaborate with faculty, providing guidance to students in the areas of:
- Universally Accessible Classrooms;
- Applying learning strategies for academic success;
- Advising during course enrollment; and
- Finding mentoring and support opportunities.
Accessibility Resources Center Forms
All of these forms are PDFs that can be read by a screenreader.
Accessibility Resources Staff Five (5) Steps to Academic Accommodations Accessibility Documentation Placement Test Accommodation Information Release Form (FERPA) Reduced Course Load/Full Time Status Course Substitution Policy Alternate Text Format Sample Accommodation Form
Transitional Scholars Program
Transitional Scholars Program Information Page