STEM Students! Join the STEM Mentor Program at MassBay!
The STEM Mentor Program matches MassBay STEM students and regional employers to facilitate one-on-one mentoring relationships and provide substantive, skills-based programs and networking opportunities for mentees throughout the academic year.
The goals of the STEM Mentor Program are to nurture STEM students’ academic success and support students’ pursuit of their academic and career aspirations by providing:
- Supportive mentoring relationships
- STEM-focused events and opportunities
Attendance at ONE of the sessions is required to participate in the program. You will receive a link to enroll after you attend an info session.
Join a STEM Mentor Information Session online via the Webex links below:
- Friday, September 11 at 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Sept 11 at 12:00 PM STEM Mentor Program Info Session
- Tuesday, September 15 at 3:30pm – 4:30pm
Sept 15 at 3:30 PM STEM Mentor Program Info Session
- Wednesday, September 16 at 1:00pm – 2:00pm
Sept 16 at 1:00 PM STEM Mentor Program Info Session
Contact Tracey Gustafson, Program Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
How do mentees benefit from participation in the STEM Mentor Program? Top responses
- I gained self-advocacy skills and confidence to be successful in STEM fields
- I developed a meaningful professional relationship
- My mentor helped me with my communication skills
- I gained knowledge of workplace expectations for STEM professionals