MassBay COVID-19 Information
Resources for Remote Teaching and Learning
CARES Act Emergency Assistance Grant for Students
Please be aware the Fall 2020 application is closed. All funding for the CARES Act Emergency Assistance Grant for Students has been expended. We are hopeful that in mid-March, another allocation of CARES Act Emergency Assistance for students will be available. Please continue to monitor this webpage for updates. Once the funds are available, we will publish a Spring 2021 application on this webpage.
CARES Act Information
Massachusetts Governor’s Emergency Education Relief Funding (GEER)
Sign up for MassBay Emergency Message System
This system can call, email, and/or text you if the College has a weather related closing or if there is an emergency on campus. We strongly encourage everyone to enroll.
A tutorial, sign-up link, and live dial emergency and information links are on this page:
Emergency Message System
Note: The sign-up link is geared to MassBay faculty, staff and students. All non-MassBay/Contracted employees may request enrollment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel Form Required
All those traveling internationally — over Spring Break and for the foreseeable future — are asked to read the Travel Advisory and register their travel with the College.
Secure Online Travel Report Form
Use this form to register any international travel with the college, starting now and to continue for the foreseeable future.
MassBay Travel Reporting Form
Best Practices to Protect Yourself
Basic steps everyone should take to prevent the spread of all respiratory viruses and create a healthier campus community:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick or taking care of someone who is sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue and then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently-touched objects and surfaces.