Winter Intersession courses are two-week intensive courses running Jan. 2-15, 2019, which are offered for credit and non-credit at MassBay Community College. This is a chance for you to take courses in a short timeframe to help you get ahead, earn college credits quickly, or get you one step closer to graduation.
Other fees may apply. Visit Tuition and Fees for more information.
New to MassBay?
- Select your course(s) from the list of available Winter Intersession courses.
- Review your selected course(s) for prerequisites by referring to the corresponding course description(s).
- Complete the Registration Form, and, if required, proof of prerequisites to the Academic Advising Center.
- Submit the Registration Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms may also be mailed, faxed, or submitted in person (Directions are included at the top of the form.)
- Meet with your academic advisor to select the appropriate Winter Intersession course or courses for your program of study.
- Log into Bay Navigator using your User ID and password, and register for classes online.
Phone: (781) 239-2550 (Wellesley Hills)
(508) 270-4050 (Framingham)
Registration Form Schedule of 2019 Winter Intersession Courses Email Registrar Questions - Call Wellesley Hills Questions - Call Framingham