All Registrar’s Offices will be closed Thursday, February 4, 2021 for Professional Development Day. We will reopen Friday, February 5, 2021 at 9am.
Our team is working hard to answer your phone calls! Due to high volume, for faster communication we recommend that you email us at email@example.com (or the department in which you are trying to reach). Emails will be responded to within 48 business hours.
Currently, our physical offices are closed but As of 3/20/2020, the Registrar’s office will be available from 9am-5pm remotely Monday through Friday and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of the Registrar maintains student academic records and ensures that student rights are protected under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Transcripts and Grades available. The Office of the Registrar provides many services to students, alumni, faculty and staff. These services include, but are not limited to registration, schedule adjustment, withdrawals, processing grades, transcript requests, program or major changes, enrollment and graduation verifications, and scheduling of courses. The course schedule is produced through this office as well as the final exam schedule and the academic calendar.
- Our office can be reached remotely by phone at 781-239-2550 or by email at email@example.com Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm.
- Please use your MassBay email. It is the college’s primary mode of communication.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’m looking to enroll in courses at MassBay and not pursue a degree. What do I need to do?
I’m unable to receive my MassBay advisor signature on my registration form, what should I do?
If you are unable to receive your advisor’s signature at this time, you may forward our office an email from your advisor’s MassBay email address that states you have permission to enroll in the course(s) indicated on your registration form and we will accept their email in lieu of their signature. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
The course I’m interested in requires proof of a pre/co-requisite. What do I need to do?
If the course you are looking to enroll in requires proof of completion of a pre/co-requisite, please submit a registration form along with a copy of your unofficial transcript. Your unofficial transcript must state your name and the name of the school. Once received, we will forward your forms to the Advising Office for review to make sure you have met the requirements. A registrar representative will be in communication with you about your enrollment status within 1-2 business days.
I just completed an interactive form, are there further steps I need to take?
After you complete an interactive form, an email is sent to the email address that you indicated on your form. Within the email, you must confirm your signature. Once you confirm your signature, your request is directed to our office email address (email@example.com) and a representative from our office will be in contact within 1-2 business days.
How do I request an official or unofficial transcript?
Official/unofficial transcripts may be requested by:
- Bay Navigator account (via Parchment Electronic Transcript Request): To make this request, click on Self-Service then Academic Records. Official transcripts can be requested through Parchment and will be emailed or mailed to the address indicated for a fee of $2.75. This includes immediate tracking of your request. You can also access the Parchment login page Parchment Electronic Transcript Request Service →.
And, you may request/to print unofficial transcripts if needed, through your Bay Navigator account.
- Transcript Request Form: You may complete either our interactive transcript request form or our print and download transcript request form. The print and download transcript request form may be submitted to our office email address at firstname.lastname@example.org. There is no cost to the student using this method to request your official transcript.
For technical help, please contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or by phone at 781-239-2440.
Please Note: Your transcripts will not be released if there is a “Hold” on your record. All holds must be cleared by the appropriate office before any request can be processed.
I requested an official transcript to be mailed. How long will it take to process my request?
Our official transcript processing directly from the Registrar’s office is delayed due to the corona virus. Official transcripts will be mailed every week as we are able to. Therefore, for immediate processing and receipt if there is no hold(s) on your record, we highly recommend you request your official transcript through the MassBay portal on Parchment Electronic Transcript Request Service →.
Where can I find any changes to the Academic Calendar?
How do I get my Bay Navigator username and initial password?
Where can I view my midterm and final grades?
- Access your Bay Navigator account.
- Click on Self-Service, Enrollment and View my Grades
To view grades for another term, click on the Change Term button, choose the term and click Continue.