Get Started with Classes this Summer
Short on money but need college credit? Looking to make up a class or make progress on your degree this summer? Whether you are planning to take a class or two to transfer credits to your college or university, or get started on a new degree, MassBay’s summer courses give you the flexibility you need at the right price. Make the most of your summer at MassBay!
Most programs for Summer 2022 are online or remote.
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 2022 schedule
- Session I (6-week session): May 23-July 1
- Session II (10-week session): May 23-July 29
- Session III (6-week session): July 11-August 19
Planning to start your MassBay degree in the summer?
Attend Orientation + Register
Taking a few classes for college credit?
- There is no need to submit an application if you are planning to just take a few classes for college credit rather than earning a degree from MassBay. You can simply choose your classes and submit a Registration Form. Placement Testing is required before registering for a math or English class. We're happy to help sign you up for Placement Testing. If the class you want to enroll in requires proof of completion of a pre/co-requisite, please submit a registration form along with a copy of your unofficial transcript. Your unofficial transcript must state your name and the name of your school.
- Please be sure to review our payment information. Financial aid is not available for students who are not enrolled in a degree or certificate program. If you are a college student already, you cannot receive federal aid at more than one school.
What is the difference between online and remote classes?
Home Study Technology and Resources →
Student Support Quick Links Online Services