The Virtual Summer SOAR Event: Sign-up link (green bar) & dates are below.
- First-time college students are required to participate in orientation to help ensure their academic success.
- Transfer and returning students are highly encouraged to participate in orientation to learn about MassBay processes, services and resources.
- New students pursuing seats in selective Health Science and Automotive programs have special requirements, if you are pursuing any of the following programs, please contact the Office of Admissions at 508-270-4059 or 781-239-2506 regarding orientation requirements for your program: BMW, Chrysler, General Motors, Toyota, Central Processing, Computed Tomography, Emergency Medicine, Nursing/Practical Nursing, Paramedicine, Phlebotomy, Radiological Technology, or Surgical Technology.
- To register for pre-requisites for Nursing, Practical Nursing, Radiological Technology, or Surgical Technology, please attend Student Advising Registration & Orientation (SOAR).
Virtual SOAR is a 1.5 hour live event on Zoom. During that event, you will:
- Meet and socialize with fellow NEW MassBay students as well as current MassBay students and staff
- Learn about MassBay’s technology, including your email, student account, and classroom tools.
- Learn about the extracurricular and leadership opportunities available to you
- Receive tips for academic success
- Be introduced to a wide range of support services and resources
- Learn how to meet with an Academic Advisor and register for classes
Summer 2022 Orientation Dates available for sign-up:
- Thursday, May 19 | 12:30 - 2pm | Zoom
Click here to sign-up for a Summer SOAR Date
If you need additional help or cannot make one of the available dates, please email Julie Schleicher, the Coordinator of Orientation at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to accommodate your scheduling needs.
*For questions about accessibility or to request accommodations in order to fully participate in this event, please contact an Accessibility Specialist, at 781-239-2234, between 9am and 5pm, Monday through Friday. If you get a voicemail, please leave your name and number slowly and clearly. A specialist will call you back. Please know requests should be made as soon as possible prior to the event.