You may view your bill at any time by logging into your Self Service account in Bay Navigator. A bill will be mailed to your home address; however, Bay Navigator will have the most current information. Please ensure that we have your correct address on file. You are responsible for the full semester payment on or before May 9, 2022. Please note that you can do the following when accessing your account on-line:
- Make a payment
- Set up a payment plan
- View financial aid awards
- Update your address
- Confirm registration
Billing and Payment Policy
- Students can register for the summer session when all outstanding balances are fully paid.
- Payment is due by May 9, 2022. If a third party is paying your bill, we must receive documentation from the third party by the due date. If you anticipate having financial aid and have not received an award, you may need to set up a payment plan until you are awarded.
- Students that have not paid their bill or received financial clearance may be removed from their classes on May 19th, July 7th, and at any other date determined by the College. Students are responsible for dropping any classes they no longer wish to take part in or they will be charged according to the refund policy.
- Students who voluntarily withdraw from course(s) or the College are granted a reduction of tuition and fees according to the withdrawal policy. Please refer to https://www.massbay.edu/finance/refund for detailed information regarding the withdrawal policy and dates.
- Lack of attendance or course abandonment does not constitute course withdrawal. Students who do not withdraw in accordance with college procedures are subject to full payment of tuition and fees. Withdrawal dates are determined by the date forms are completed and turned into proper offices.
Tuition and Fees: For complete details please visit https://www.massbay.edu/finance/tuition-and-fees
Financial Aid: We encourage you to apply for financial aid as soon as possible. For more information, please visit https://www.massbay.edu/financialaid.
Online Payment or Payment Plan: MassBay partners with Nelnet Campus Commerce to provide payment options. To make a payment or enroll in the payment plan, log into Bay Navigator, click on the Student Finances & Aid tile, then the Make a Payment tab.
Please contact us at 781-239-2540 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.