Summer Payment Deadline — May 4, 2020
You may view your bill at any time by logging in to your Self Service account in Bay Navigator (see back for instructions). Additionally, a paper bill will be mailed to your home address. Please ensure that we have your correct address on file. Regardless of bill format, you are responsible for payment on or before May 4, 2020. Please note that you can do the following when accessing your account on–line:
- Make a payment
- Set up a payment plan
- Confirm your registration
- View financial aid awards
- Update your address
Billing and Payment Policy for Summer 2020
- Students can register for summer session 2020 when all outstanding balances have been paid.
- Payments by credit or debit card, ACH and payment plans must be done on-line by going to www.massbay.edu. Scroll to the bottom of the page and log into Bay Navigator, then click Self Service, Student Service Center and Make a Payment. This will bring you to our partner, Nelnet Campus Commerce, where you can make a payment or set up a payment plan. Please note that all credit and debit card payments will be assessed a 2.75% service fee. There is no charge for ACH payments. Checks and money orders can be mailed to MassBay Community College, Student Accounts, 50 Oakland Street, Wellesley Hills, MA. 02481. All payments and payment plans must be received by May 4, 2020.
- Students that have not paid their bill or received financial clearance may be removed from their classes, however, students are responsible for dropping from classes they no longer wish to take part in or they will be charged according to the refund policy.
- Students who voluntarily withdraw from course(s) or the College are granted a reduction of tuition and fees according to the withdrawal policy. Please refer to https://www.massbay.edu/finance/refund for detailed information regarding the withdrawal policy and dates.
- Lack of attendance or course abandonment does not constitute course withdrawal. Students who do not withdraw in accordance with college procedures are subject to full payment of tuition and fees. Withdrawal dates are determined by the date forms are completed and turned into the Registrar’s office.
Tuition and Fees: For complete details, please visit https://www.massbay.edu/finance/tuition-and-fees/.
Financial Aid: We encourage you to apply for financial aid, as soon as possible. For more information, please visit https://www.massbay.edu/financialaid
Payment Plan, e-checks and credit/debit card payments: MassBay partners with Nelnet Campus Commerce to provide payment plan options. To enroll, go to www.massbay.edu and log into Bay Navigator then go to the Student Service Center and select Make a Payment.
We can be reached at 781-239-2540 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.