You are here
Payment Information for Summer 2019
Summer Payment Deadline - May 6, 2019
You may view your bill at any time by logging in to your Self Service account in Bay Navigator (see back for instructions). Additionally, a paper bill will be mailed to your home address. Please ensure that we have your correct address on file. Regardless of bill format, you are responsible for payment on or before May 6, 2019. Please note that you can do the following when accessing your account on-line:
Make a payment
View financial aid awards
Set up a payment plan
Update your address
Confirm your registration
Billing and Payment Policy for Summer 2019
- Students can register for summer sessions 2019 when all outstanding balances have been paid.
- Payments may be made in the form of cash, personal check, VISA, MasterCard, Discover Card, third party contract, Nelnet Business Solutions Payment Plan, and/or by authorized financial aid award by May 6, 2019 or at the time of registration.
- Students that have not paid their bill or received financial clearance may be removed from their classes (6w1 and 10w) on May 14, 2019 and from (6w2) on June 25, 2019, however, students are responsible for dropping from classes they no longer wish to take part in or they will be charged according to the refund policy.
- Students who voluntarily withdraw from course(s) or the College are granted a reduction of tuition and fees according to the withdrawal policy. Please refer to Withdrawal and Refund Policy Schedule for detailed information regarding the withdrawal policy and dates.
- Lack of attendance or course abandonment does not constitute course withdrawal. Students who do not withdraw in accordance with college procedures are subject to full payment of tuition and fees. Withdrawal dates are determined by the date forms are completed and turned into the Registrar’s office.
Tuition and Fees: For complete details please visit Tuition + Fees.
Financial Aid: We encourage you to apply for financial aid as soon as possible. For more information please visit How To Apply For Financial Aid
Payment Plan: MassBay partners with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS, FACTS) to provide payment plan options. To enroll, go to MassBay's website and log into Self Service using Bay Navigator, select: Finances, Make a Payment and Set–up a Payment Plan option.