You are here
Payment Information for Fall 2018
You may view your bill at any time by logging into your Self Service account in Bay Navigator (see back for instructions). Additionally, a paper bill will be mailed to your home address. Please take care to ensure that we have your correct address on file. You are responsible for the full semester payment on or before August 1, 2018. Please note that you can do the following when accessing your account on-line:
Make a payment
View financial aid awards
Set up a payment plan
Update your address
Confirm your registration
Billing and Payment Policy for Fall 2018
- Students can register for the fall session when all outstanding balances have been paid.
- Payments may be made in the form of cash, check, money order, credit card, third party contract, Nelnet Business Solutions Payment Plan, and/or by authorized financial aid award by August 1, 2018 or at the time of registration.
- Students that have not paid their bill or received financial clearance may be removed from their classes on August 16th, September 5th and at any other date determined by the College. Students are responsible for dropping any classes they no longer wish to take part in or they will be charged according to the refund policy.
- Students who voluntarily withdraw from course(s) or the College are granted a reduction of tuition and fees according to the withdrawal policy. Please refer to Student Accounts for detailed information regarding the withdrawal policy and dates.
- Lack of attendance or course abandonment does not constitute course withdrawal. Students who do not withdraw in accordance with college procedures are subject to full payment of tuition and fees. Withdrawal dates are determined by the date forms are completed and turned into proper offices.
Tuition and Fees: For complete details please visit Tuition + Fees.
Health Insurance: Students enrolled in 9 or more credits or health science majors are required to be covered by health insurance. You may waive the student health coverage if you are enrolled in a comparable plan by following the directions on the back of this form. The waiver should be completed by the tuition due date.
Financial Aid: We encourage you to apply for financial aid as soon as possible. For more information please visit How To Apply For Financial Aid
Payment Plan: MassBay partners with Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS, FACTS) to provide payment plan options. To enroll, go to Bay Navigator and log into Self Service using Bay Navigator, select: Finances, Make a Payment and Set–up a Payment Plan option.