How to Make a Gift
An investment in the Massachusetts Bay Community College Foundation is an investment in the community. There are numerous ways to give, and each is important to the growth and development of the College and our students.
Why Do You Need a Current Will?
- A will allows you to provide for your family
- A will lets you distribute your assets as you wish
- A will permits you to leave a legacy without current depleting assets now
- With good planning, a will can save a significant amount on estate taxes
Questions You Need to Ask.
- Have you written your will yet?
- When was the last time you updated your will?
- Do you know where or to whom your assets will go
- Do you understand the possible problems your family will encounter if you do not have a will?
To safeguard your assets and provide for your family and friends these and many other questions need to be addressed.
- By making a bequest in your will, you may assign any amount to the Massachusetts Bay Community College Foundation free of estate tax.
- There are several ways you can accomplish this. You can designate a dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, with or without restrictions.
- A will allows you to remember the people and organizations you care about most.
We highly recommend that you obtain counsel of professional advisors and an attorney who specializes in estate planning.
Kinds of Gifts