You are here
How to Apply Tabs
Returning students can register in-person or online on baynavigator using their User ID and password.
Enrollment Center Hours
The Enrollment Center includes the offices of Admissions, Advising, Financial Aid, Registration, and Student Accounts. Register in-person with convenient hours on both Wellesley Hills and Framingham campuses.
WELLESLEY HILLS CAMPUS
What do I want to do at MassBay?
Earn a MassBay Degree or Certificate
- Our online application is quick, and works best with Mozilla Firefox as the browser. Click here to Submit your application online.
Prefer paper? Click here to print a paper copy.
Information for international students.
- APPLY for financial aid after reviewing this information.
- Consult with the Student Accounts Office for information on payment.
- Determine if you need Placement Testing.
- Attend an IN-PERSON or ONLINE SOAR (Student Orientation, Advising & Registration) session. If you attend an online orientation, you will still need to register for classes.
Earn a MassBay Degree or Certificate in Health Sciences
Selective Admission: Applicants to Health Sciences Programs
MassBay has an open admissions policy. However, to be considered for admission to complete the Associate of Science degree in Nursing or Radiologic Technology programs, and for admission to complete Allied Health program certificates in Practical Nursing, Surgical Technologist, Central Processing Technology, Emergency Medical Technician, Paramedic or Phlebotomy, applicants need to submit a program specific application and be accepted into the respective program.
These programs are competitive and selective due to factors such as the number of faculty, the accreditation requirements and, in some cases, a limited number of clinical sites. Applicants are required to complete all program application requirements by the published application deadlines.
For ALL materials and instructions to apply for Health Sciences programs, please visit the MassBay Selective Admissions webpage.
For questions or for more information, contact Framingham Campus Admissions Office
19 Flagg Drive
Framingham, MA 01702-5928
Take MassBay courses for credit (but not for a MassBay degree or MassBay certificate)
If you want to take MassBay courses for credit, but not complete a MassBay degree, you are a non-matriculating student, and not eligible for MassBay financial aid. These classes are valuable if:
- You want to take a few courses to transfer back to your institution.
- You want to take a few courses to fulfill pre-requisites for another college or university’s undergraduate or graduate program.
- You want to take a few classes for your own personal enrichment.
Take non-credit courses from MassBay Community and Corporate Education
- Register online to enroll in Center for Corporate Training and Community Education courses.
- OR Download a PDF and mail it, on paper or in email, to enroll in Center for Corporate Training and Community Education courses.
- Contact the Center for Corporate Training and Community Education to discuss your options.
Currently enrolled at MassBay and seeking admission to a Degree or Certificate Program
Currently enrolled in a MassBay Degree or Certificate Program
- Talk to an academic advisor to plan your course schedule. Find current courses online at mbccweb.massbay.edu.
- Set up a payment plan.
- Register for classes, in person or online.
TO REGISTER ONLINE: Visit baynavigator.massbay.edu Log-in using your USER ID and PASSWORD.