You are here
MassBay Technology Internship Program Speed Interviewing Event
EMPLOYERS: Join the MassBay STEM Division in our Bi-annual Speed Interviewing Event where employers interview students for full-time, part-time, paid or unpaid internships for spring 2018.
There is no fee to participate in the Speed Interviewing Event and no obligation to hire an intern.
For more information or questions, please contact:
Julie Ginn, Director of Career & Internships Services, at email@example.com.
TIP provides the opportunity for businesses to:
- Connect with students who have state-of-the-art, workforce-ready technical skills
- Leverage a skilled and cost-effective source of labor
- “Try out” a candidate for potential post-graduate employment
- Provide students with meaningful experiential learning that supports the work they are doing in their classes
- Mentor and develop the next generation of technical professionals
Students can assist your business in a variety of ways such as:
- Program in different environments
- Query databases and generate reports
- Diagnose and repair laptops
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Install hardware, operating systems, printers, and software
- Support a network environment
- Provide cybersecurity strategies
- Optimize your website for tablets and phones
- Redesign your website
- Develop site content, graphics, images, banners
- Support data driven websites