EMPLOYERS: Join the MassBay STEM Division in our Bi-annual Speed Interviewing Event where employers interview students for full-time, part-time, paid or unpaid internships for spring 2018.
There is no fee to participate in the Speed Interviewing Event and no obligation to hire an intern.
Employers - please register
For more information or questions, please contact:
Julie Ginn, Director of Career & Internships Services, at email@example.com.
TIP provides the opportunity for businesses to:
- Connect with students who have state-of-the-art, workforce-ready technical skills
- Leverage a skilled and cost-effective source of labor
- “Try out” a candidate for potential post-graduate employment
- Provide students with meaningful experiential learning that supports the work they are doing in their classes
- Mentor and develop the next generation of technical professionals
Students can assist your business in a variety of ways such as:
- Program in different environments
- Query databases and generate reports
- Diagnose and repair laptops
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Install hardware, operating systems, printers, and software
- Support a network environment
- Provide cybersecurity strategies
- Optimize your website for tablets and phones
- Redesign your website
- Develop site content, graphics, images, banners
- Support data driven websites