Attendance at ONE of the three STEM Mentor Program Info Sessions (September 9th, 13th, or 14th) is required to participate in the STEM Mentor Program. You will receive a link to enroll after you attend an info session.
Contact Tracey Gustafson, Program Manager: email@example.com with any questions.
Join a STEM Mentor Program Information Session online via the Webex link:
Sept 13 at 6:00 PM STEM Mentor Program Info Session →
STEM Students → Join the STEM Mentor Program at MassBay!
The STEM Mentor Program matches MassBay STEM students and regional employers to facilitate one-on-one mentoring relationships and provide substantive, skills-based programs and networking opportunities for mentees throughout the academic year.
The goals of the STEM Mentor Program are to nurture STEM students’ academic success and support students’ pursuit of their academic and career aspirations by providing:
- Supportive mentoring relationships
- STEM-focused events and opportunities
How do mentees benefit from participation in the STEM Mentor Program? Top responses…
- I gained self-advocacy skills and confidence to be successful in STEM fields
- I developed a meaningful professional relationship
- My mentor helped me with my communication skills
- I gained knowledge of workplace expectations for STEM professionals