You are here
MassBay offers intercollegiate, intramural competition as well as recreation and wellness activities that supports your goals as a student – from our championship-winning men's basketball and golf teams to our new women's volleyball team to recreational yoga and wellness programs. Through athletics, we develop responsibility, integrity, perseverance and sportsmanship. Maintaining this balance between academics and athletics is a challenge that teaches commitment and self-discipline.
Buccaneer Varsity Sports (NJCAA DIII - Region XXI):
- Men's Soccer
- Women's Cross Country
- Men's Cross Country
- Women's Volleyball
- Men's Basketball
For the latest updates on MassBay Athletics, please follow the Bucs on Twitter: @MassBayBucs
Sports 2018 Updates (as of 11/13)
- Men's Soccer finished their impressive season winning the regular season title and placing 2nd in the Region XXI playoffs.
- Men's Soccer freshman Farley Asmath led Region 21 in goals (20) and points (45). The complete leaderboard is HERE.
- Women's Volleyball played their first-ever home match earlier this fall. You can watch all the action vs. NECC HERE. They finished their season as the #3 team in Region 21.
- Men's and Women's Cross Country teams are going to the National meet on Saturday at Stanley Park in Westfield, MA! Full results from the U.S. Track & Field and Cross Country Coaches Association are HERE.
- Men's Basketball opened their season on Nov. 3 with a win @ Kingsborough CC. They started league play on Nov. 6 with another win @ Quinsigamond CC. The Bucs are 2-2 heading into tonight against Holyoke CC.
Men’s and Women’s Cross Country
Coaches Contact Information
Head Coach: Robert Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Coach: Evan O’Brien email@example.com
Assistant Coach: A.J. Stephens firstname.lastname@example.org