Your dreams. Our mission.
Winter Intersession courses are two-week intensive courses offered for credit and non-credit at MassBay Community College. This is a chance for you to take courses in a short timeframe to help you get ahead, earn college credits quickly, or get you one step closer to graduation.
Other fees may apply. Visit http://www.massbay.edu/tuition-fees/ for more information.
New to MassBay?
- Select your course(s) from the list of available Winter Intersession courses.
- Review your selected course(s) for prerequisites by referring to the corresponding course description(s).
- Complete the Registration Form, and, if required, proof of prerequisites to the Academic Advising Center.
- Submit the Registration Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Forms may also be mailed, faxed, or submitted in person (Directions are included at the top of the form.)
- Meet with your academic advisor to select the appropriate Winter Intersession course or courses for your program of study.
- Log into Bay Navigator using your User ID and password, and register for classes online.
Phone: (781) 239-2550 (Wellesley Hills)
(508) 270-4050 (Framingham)
Fax: (781) 239-2525 (Wellesley Hills)
Quick Links for Mobile
Wintersession CoursesRegistration FormEmail RegistrarQuestions - Call Wellesley HillsQuestions - Call Framingham