This summer at MassBay
MassBay has a SUMMER for YOU
- Offering over 100 summer classes
- MassBay classes are affordable; Check out tuition and fees »
- Credits are transferable to many 4-year institutions. Take prerequisite classes, re-take a class, or take an elective!
- Classes are offered in Framingham and Wellesley Hills — days, evenings and weekends
- More than 25 online classes to choose from. Earn credits no matter where you are this summer
- Classes are taught by full-time, experienced professors
See Academic Calendar for Summer 2015
Summer Session I runs from May 26–July 3
Summer Session II runs from May 26–July 31
Summer Session III runs from July 6–August 4
To see names and descriptions of available courses, see the College course master, and select Summer 2015 semester and the sessions you are interested in from the drop down menu.
Register for Summer Classes at MassBay
Information & Forms You Need:
Check the course master prior to completing your form to make sure your courses are open.
If you are new to MassBay — the form/process you complete will depend upon whether or not the course(s) is for-credit or non-credit. All forms need to be returned to the Office of the Registrar.
New to MassBay taking a for-credit course. Please fill out this two page registration form, print it, and then return it to the Registrar’s Office.
New to MassBay taking a not-for-credit course. Please fill out this registration form, print it, and then return it to the Registrar’s Office. Contact the MassBay Center for Corporate Training & Community Education (CCTCE) if you have questions: (781)-239-2700 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are new to MassBay and you want to enroll at MassBay to seek (or complete) a degree or certificate, you will need to complete the enrollment process. Please note, you are eligible for financial aid only if you enroll in a degree or certain certificate programs! The MassBay Admissions Office will guide you through the process. Contact (781)-239-2500 or email@example.com to get started.
If you are a currently enrolled MassBay student go to Bay Navigator to register for classes online. If you encounter problems with online registration, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- The Registrar, the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid have offices in both Wellesley Hills & Framingham.
- MassBay Foundation scholarships are only available to MassBay students enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
- Students who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program OR have registered for classes may set up a payment plan. Current MassBay students can enroll in the payment plan option via the Tuition Payment Plan section of Bay Navigator. Contact Student Accounts if you are just taking classes and not enrolled in a degree or certificate program to discuss your payment plan options.
- The MassBay Financial Aid Office can help you figure out how to pay for your college education. Federal and state financial aid and MassBay scholarships are only available to students who enroll in a degree or certificate program.
Additional Summer Offerings at MassBay
- Summer Bridge: High School Students. July 6th – July 17th, Wellesley Hills campus
A 10-day Summer Bridge Program for high school students interested in a fun, hands-on experience this summer. Learn about state-of-the-art engineering, robotics and digital media techniques, while earning college credits! The cost is only $100 per student for two weeks.
- Summer STEM: Middle School Students. July 6th – July 17th, Wellesley Hills campus
The Summer program provides middle school students (Entering Grades 7 and 8) an engaging and hands on STEM experience, an exciting introduction to various STEM careers and will enable them to develop new skills. Students will work collaboratively to design and build a themed STEM hands-on project during the 10 days. Program runs Monday through Friday, 9am–3:30pm. $350 for two weeks.
Register now, as spaces are limited!
- Students investigate, design, create and learn
- Students participate in class projects that will strengthen Math, Biology, Physics and Chemistry concepts, while having fun!
- Middle School STEM Flyer
- Registration Form
- For questions, contact the Center for Corporate Training and Community Education (CCTCE) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 781.239.2700.
- Summer Basketball Program at the Framingham Campus (Brochure):
- English, Spanish, and Portuguese
- For ages 9-15, all skill levels
- The cost is $225 per session
- Session I: July 6 to July 10, 2015
- Session II: July 13 to July 17, 2015
- Daily Schedule: 8:30am to 4:00 pm
Contact Athletic Director Bill Raynor at (781) 239-2664 or email@example.com.
Send Payment to:
MassBay Summer Programs
c/o Bill Raynor
MassBay Community College
50 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481