MassBay has a Summer for you!
MassBay Summer College Courses →
STEM Starter Academy at MassBay →
Achieve In Math Summer Program at MassBay →
High School STEM Program for College Credit — iCREAT →
High School STEM Summer Bridge Program (non-credit) →
STEM Middle School Summer Program →
MassBay Summer College Courses
See Academic Calendar for Day and Online Summer 2017
Summer Session I runs from May 22–June 30
Summer Session II runs from May 23–July 28
Summer Session III runs from July 10–August 18
To see names and descriptions of available courses, see the College course master, and select Summer 2017 semester and the sessions you are interested in from the drop down menu.
- Offering over 100 summer classes
- MassBay classes are affordable; Check out tuition and fees »
- Credits are transferable to many 4-year institutions. Take pre-requisite classes or an elective!
- Classes are offered in Framingham and Wellesley Hills — days, evenings and weekends
- More than 25 online classes to choose from. Earn credits no matter where you are this summer
- Classes are taught by full-time, experienced professors
Register for Summer Classes at MassBay
Information & Forms You Need:
Check the course master prior to completing your form to make sure your courses are open.
If you are new to MassBay — the form/process you complete will depend upon whether or not the course(s) is for-credit or non-credit. All forms need to be returned to the Office of the Registrar.
New to MassBay taking a for-credit course. Please fill out this online application.
New to MassBay taking a not-for-credit course. Please fill out this registration form, print it, and then return it to the Registrar’s Office. Contact the MassBay Center for Corporate Training & Community Education (CCTCE) if you have questions: (781)-239-2700 or email@example.com
If you are new to MassBay and you want to enroll at MassBay to seek (or complete) a degree or certificate, you will need to complete the enrollment process. Please note, you are eligible for financial aid only if you enroll in a degree or certain certificate programs! The MassBay Admissions Office will guide you through the process. Contact (781)-239-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
If you are a currently enrolled MassBay student go to Bay Navigator to register for classes online. If you encounter problems with online registration, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- The Registrar, the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid have offices in both Wellesley Hills & Framingham.
- MassBay Foundation scholarships are only available to MassBay students enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
- Students who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program OR have registered for classes may set up a payment plan. Current MassBay students can enroll in the payment plan option via the Tuition Payment Plan section of Bay Navigator. Contact Student Accounts if you are just taking classes and not enrolled in a degree or certificate program to discuss your payment plan options.
- The MassBay Financial Aid Office can help you figure out how to pay for your college education. Federal and state financial aid and MassBay scholarships are only available to students who enroll in a degree or certificate program.
STEM Starter Academy Summer Program
August 21–September 1, 2017
This FREE, two-week math program is available to students who are enrolled in a Fall 2017 program at MassBay. Students enrolled in this program will be compensated for their time!
STEM Starter Academy Summer Program flyer →
For more information, please contact:
This program will cover topics including:
- Order of Operation
- Linear Versus Exponential Growth
- Solving with Systems
- Cozy up to Function Notation
- Uses and Abuses of Percentages
In addition to math classes, students will have the opportunity to:
- Get a head start on learning what MassBay has to offer in STEM
- Meet other students in their class with the same goals
- Meet MassBay faculty
- Participate in hands-on STEM learning
Achieve In Math (AIM) Summer Program
August 21–September 1, 2017
For more information and to register, see the AIM page.
The Achieve In Math (AIM) Summer Program is a 2 week long refresher workshop that helps students prepare for the Math Accuplacer Test and have the opportunity to place into a higher level math course — ultimately saving money on their education.
– AIM Summer Program is free and lunch is provided.
– Participants are eligible for $150 gift card.
- This program is for non-STEM students interested in enhancing basic math skills.
- Students learn strategies and review topics based on the problem areas identified by previous Accuplacer test scores.
- Students learn about helpful resources and make connections to students, faculty, and staff that will improve their college experience.
Register today! Only 30 seats available! We welcome MassBay students in degree and certificate programs, as well as students taking courses at Massbay. For more information, please call Anu Meacham, Assistant Director, Math and Science Center, email@example.com , 781-239-2634. To register, please click here or call Leanne Lowell, Administrative Assistant, Wellesley Hills Campus, firstname.lastname@example.org, 781-239-2620.Achieve In Math (AIM) Summer Program Flyer →
High School STEM Program for College Credit — iCREAT
introduction to Coding, Robotics, Electronics And Technology
High School Students — MAKE A ROBOT THIS SUMMER
High school students will be engaged in college level credit-bearing work and earn 3 credits during the summer.
June 26–July 20, 2017
iCREAT application →
- Rising Juniors, Seniors & graduated Seniors
- Cost $100 (Scholarships available)
- Women, minorities, first in families to attend college are encouraged to apply
- Through mentoring and career counseling, provides an opportunity for students to explore careers in technology and engineering
For more information, please contact:
iCREAT Flyer →
High School STEM Summer Bridge Program
STEM Summer Bridge Program for High School Students
Two weeks — Four Workshops — Open to all High School Students
July 10-20, 2017
The application period will be open beginning April 3rd. During the period of April 3-April 21, priority will be given to rising 12th grade applicants and graduating seniors due to grant funding. After this period, applicants will receive a registration form on a first-come, first-served basis.Summer Bridge application →
For questions, please contact us:
phone: (781) 239–2582
POSSIBLE 2017 WORKSHOPS:
- Cool Coding with Raspberry Pi
- Artbotics = Art + Robotics with the Arduino
- Wearables: Fashion and Technology — add music, lights, and more to your outfits or belongings
- Coding with Scratch
- Design and create jewelry or gadgets with a 3D printer!
High School STEM Program (non-credit) STEM Summer Bridge Flyer →
STEM Middle School Summer Program
STEM Summer Experience for Rising 7th & 8th Graders
July 10-21, 2017
STEM Summer allows students to explore a common theme through Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science and Engineering. The morning is spent in a hands-on academic setting where students are taught by MassBay professors. In the afternoon, students work in groups to create a three-dimensional representation of what they learned in the morning. This year’s theme is the Human Body, where students will explore the body’s different systems learning elements of biology and anatomy in creative ways. Activities are designed to be fun, explorative and something students would unlikely encounter in a traditional school setting.STEM Middle School Summer Program application →
STEM Middle School Summer Program Flyer →