MassBay has a Summer for you!
MassBay Summer College Courses →
STEM Starter Academy at MassBay →
High School STEM Program for College Credit — iCREAT →
High School STEM Summer Bridge Program (non-credit) →
STEM Middle School Summer Program →
MassBay Summer College Courses
See Academic Calendar for Day and Online Summer 2017
Summer Session I runs from May 22–June 30
Summer Session II runs from May 23–July 28
Summer Session III runs from July 10–August 18
To see names and descriptions of available courses, see the College course master, and select Summer 2017 semester and the sessions you are interested in from the drop down menu.
- Offering over 100 summer classes
- MassBay classes are affordable; Check out tuition and fees »
- Credits are transferable to many 4-year institutions. Take pre-requisite classes or an elective!
- Classes are offered in Framingham and Wellesley Hills — days, evenings and weekends
- More than 25 online classes to choose from. Earn credits no matter where you are this summer
- Classes are taught by full-time, experienced professors
Register for Summer Classes at MassBay
Information & Forms You Need:
Check the course master prior to completing your form to make sure your courses are open.
If you are new to MassBay — the form/process you complete will depend upon whether or not the course(s) is for-credit or non-credit. All forms need to be returned to the Office of the Registrar.
New to MassBay taking a for-credit course. Please fill out this online application.
New to MassBay taking a not-for-credit course. Please fill out this registration form, print it, and then return it to the Registrar’s Office. Contact the MassBay Center for Corporate Training & Community Education (CCTCE) if you have questions: (781)-239-2700 or email@example.com
If you are new to MassBay and you want to enroll at MassBay to seek (or complete) a degree or certificate, you will need to complete the enrollment process. Please note, you are eligible for financial aid only if you enroll in a degree or certain certificate programs! The MassBay Admissions Office will guide you through the process. Contact (781)-239-2500 or firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.
If you are a currently enrolled MassBay student go to Bay Navigator to register for classes online. If you encounter problems with online registration, contact the Office of the Registrar.
- The Registrar, the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid have offices in both Wellesley Hills & Framingham.
- MassBay Foundation scholarships are only available to MassBay students enrolled in a degree or certificate program.
- Students who are enrolled in a degree or certificate program OR have registered for classes may set up a payment plan. Current MassBay students can enroll in the payment plan option via the Tuition Payment Plan section of Bay Navigator. Contact Student Accounts if you are just taking classes and not enrolled in a degree or certificate program to discuss your payment plan options.
- The MassBay Financial Aid Office can help you figure out how to pay for your college education. Federal and state financial aid and MassBay scholarships are only available to students who enroll in a degree or certificate program.
STEM STARTER ACADEMY SUMMER PROGRAM
August 21–September 1, 2017
MassBay Community College
50 Oakland Street
Wellesley Hills MA 02481
This FREE, two-week math program is available to students who are enrolled in a Fall 2017 program at MassBay. Students enrolled in this program will be compensated for their time!
Download information flyer
For more information, please contact:
This program will cover topics including:
|• ||Order of Operation|
|• ||Linear Versus Exponential Growth|
|• ||Solving with Systems|
|• ||Cozy up to Function Notation|
|• ||Uses and Abuses of Percentages|
In addition to math classes, students will have the opportunity to:
|• ||Get a head start on learning what MassBay has to offer in STEM|
|• ||Meet other students in their class with the same goals|
|• ||Meet MassBay faculty|
|• ||Participate in hands-on STEM learning|
High School STEM Program for College Credit — iCREAT
iCREAT — introduction to Coding, Robotics, Electronics And Technology
MAKE A ROBOT THIS SUMMER
Jump start your college education by earning 3 credits with iCREAT at MassBay.
June 26–July 20, 2017
Monday–Thursday, from 9 a.m.–2 p.m.
MassBay Wellesley Hills Campus
50 Oakland Street, Wellesley Hills, MA
|• ||Introduction to Coding, Robotics, Electronics & Technology|
|• ||2016/2017 Sophomores, Juniors, & Seniors|
|• ||Cost $100 (Scholarships available)|
|• ||Women, minorities, first in families to attend college are encouraged to apply|
For more information, please contact:
DOWNLOAD THE iCREAT FLYER HERE
High School STEM Summer Bridge Program
STEM SUMMER BRIDGE PROGRAM
FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS
Two weeks — Four Workshops — Open to all High School Students
For questions or to be notified when registration opens, please contact us at:
phone: (781) 239–2582
POSSIBLE 2017 WORKSHOPS:
|• ||Cool Coding with Raspberry Pi|
|• ||Artbotics = Art + Robotics with the Arduino|
|• ||Wearables: Fashion and Technology — add music, lights, and more to your outfits or belongings|
|• ||Coding with Scratch|
|• ||Design and create jewelry or gadgets with a 3D printer!|
WORKSHOPS BEGIN: July 2017
TIME: 9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
LOCATION: MassBay • Wellesley Hills Campus
High School STEM Program (non-credit) STEM Summer Bridge Flyer
STEM Middle School Summer Program
STEM SUMMER EXPERIENCE FOR RISING 7TH & 8TH GRADERS
Date: Two week program in July 2017 • July 10-21
Time: 9:00 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Location: MassBay Wellesley Hills Campus
STEM Summer allows students to explore a common theme through Chemistry,
Biology, Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science and Engineering. The
morning is spent in a hands-on academic setting where students are taught
by MassBay professors. In the afternoon, students work in groups to create
a three-dimensional representation of what they learned in the morning. Past
themes have been, “Space”, where students were challenged to build their own
planet, and “Cities”, where students designed their own city to scale. Activities
are designed to be fun, explorative and something students would unlikely
encounter in a traditional school setting.
STEM Middle School Summer Program Flyer—Click this link!