Your dreams. Our mission.
We partner with the MetroWest Regional Transit Authority (MWRTA) to provide free shuttle services between the Wellesley Hills and Framingham campuses. MWRTA-Route MBCS, serves both campus locations and connects to other public stops along the route, is FREE with your MassBay ONECard. You also need your ONE Card to print or copy documents or to use the gym. Need a ONE Card? Check out our ONE Card hours to get one for free!
ONE Card Hours for both Wellesley and Framingham
New Bus Schedules Spring 2017
Shuttle and Bus Schedule Spring Semester 2017
Limited Shuttle and Bus Schedule Spring Semester 2017
Limited shuttle service will be provided on February 3, March 13–17, May 16–18, 2017.
Limited shuttle service schedule
New Bus Schedules Fall 2017
Shuttle and Bus Schedule Fall Semester 2017
MWRTA Bus — Live Tracking Apps!
More information:Contact the MWRTA at their Customer Service number, 508-935-2222 or visit their website: www.mwrta.com
MassBay will publish more information as it becomes available.
- Shuttle may be delayed due to traffic or inclement weather.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the shuttles.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of shuttle privileges.
- On days when the College closes due to inclement weather, shuttle and or van service will cease operations for the day 90 minutes after the weather related closing time.
- There is no Saturday or Sunday shuttle or van service or days when there are no classes.
- There is no shuttle or van service on holidays when the College is closed. Please refer to the current Academic Calendar for dates.
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO REVISION To verify times and days, call campus switchboard at 781-239-3000 ext. 0
For questions or comments, contact Director of Facilities 781-239-2571.