Your dreams. Our mission.
MassBay no longer runs its own shuttle, but you can get on the MWRTA Route MBCS, which serves both campus locations and connects to the public transportation stations, for FREE with your MassBay ONE Card. Starting this semester, you will need a MassBay ONE Card to print or copy documents, to take the MWRTA Shuttle Bus for free, or to use the gym! Need a ONE Card? They’re FREE!
ONE Card Hours for both Wellesley and Framingham
New Bus Schedule Fall 2016
MASSBAY INTERCAMPUS BUS SERVICE SCHEDULE STARTING SEPT. 6 2016
New MetroWest Regional Transit Schedule - Route MBCS especially for MassBay Community College - Fall 2016
MWRTA Bus — Live Tracking Apps!
More information:Contact the MWRTA at their Customer Service number, 508-935-2222 or visit their website: www.mwrta.com
MassBay will publish more information as it becomes available.
- Shuttle may be delayed due to traffic or inclement weather.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the shuttles.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of shuttle privileges.
- On days when the College closes due to inclement weather, shuttle and or van service will cease operations for the day 90 minutes after the weather related closing time.
- There is no Saturday or Sunday shuttle or van service or days when there are no classes.
- There is no shuttle or van service on holidays when the College is closed. Please refer to the current Academic Calendar for dates.
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO REVISION To verify times and days, call campus switchboard at 781-239-3000 ext. 0
For questions or comments, contact Director of Facilities 781-239-2571.