Your dreams. Our mission.
Shuttle ServiceEffective September 4, 2012 – May 17, 2013MassBay Shuttle Schedule September 4, 2012 to May 17, 2013
- Shuttle may be delayed due to traffic or inclement weather.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the shuttles.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of shuttle privileges.On days when the College closes due to inclement weather, shuttle and or van service will cease operations for the day 90 minutes after the weather related closing time.
- There is no Saturday or Sunday shuttle or van service or days when there are no classes.
- There is no shuttle or van service on holidays when the College is closed. Please refer to the current Academic Calendar for dates.
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO REVISION To verify times and days, call campus switchboard at 781-239-3000 ext. 0
New for Fall 2013 - The MassBay Inter-Campus Shuttle is Finally Here!
The trial run for the Wellesley Hills to Framingham campus shuttle has been approved and it will start in September 2013 and run for the fall semester!
Now you can take advantage of this opportunity and register for classes on both campuses with minimal transportation issues.
Keep in mind that it is a trial run, which means that it is not permanent. It will only become a regular service if it gets maximum use in Fall 2013.
Schedule below >> Click image below for a larger version of the schedule.
For questions or comments, contact Director of Facilities 781-239-2571.