Your dreams. Our mission.
Getting here is the easy part!
MassBay Community College has 2 shuttle options to make commute easier for you.
The MassBay Inter-Campus Shuttle and MetroWest Transit Authority Route 8 allow you free transportation to all of our three campuses and the MBTA T and Commuter Rail stops.
The MassBay Inter-Campus Shuttle:Limited Shuttle Service May 17–September 2, 2016 (See second page of schedule!)
Fall dates: September 6, 2016–December 24, 2016MassBay Inter-Campus Shuttle Schedule
Please refer to schedule for times
- Shuttle may be delayed due to traffic or inclement weather.
- No food or drinks are allowed on the shuttles.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in suspension of shuttle privileges.
- On days when the College closes due to inclement weather, shuttle and or van service will cease operations for the day 90 minutes after the weather related closing time.
- There is no Saturday or Sunday shuttle or van service or days when there are no classes.
- There is no shuttle or van service on holidays when the College is closed. Please refer to the current Academic Calendar for dates.
SCHEDULE SUBJECT TO REVISION To verify times and days, call campus switchboard at 781-239-3000 ext. 0
For questions or comments, contact Director of Facilities 781-239-2571.
Public Transit: MetroWest Transit Authority Route 8
Now Stops at MBTA, Commuter Rail, and MassBay Campus
Register for classes on both campuses with minimal transportation issues.
MetroWest Transit Authority Route 8