Your dreams. Our mission.
For current and prospective MassBay students
The first step to getting financial aid is filling out the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA).
The deadline for fall semester financial aid is May 1st – so file your FAFSA today!
- Go to: www.fafsa.ed.gov, and in the College Release Section be sure to List:
- MassBay Community College
- The MassBay federal school code number is 002171
General Scholarship Search:
- The HotelsCheap Scholarship Program - sponsored by HotelsCheap.org. This scholarship is for students aspiring to achieve a college education. This need-based scholarship rewards students who are looking to better themselves, who have goals and dreams, and who are committed to a college degree. US students who are 16 years of age or older are encouraged to apply. High school students, undergraduate students, masters degree students and adult learners are all encouraged to apply. This scholarship is awarded in the spring and the fall.
Insurance and Financial Services Industry:
- Dr. Sherrie Ford Manufacturing as a Career Path Scholarship Program - sponsored by the Association for Manufacturing Excellence's AME Institute and Kronos
For International Students Only:
Massachusetts Department of Higher Education Office of Student Financial Assistance:
Scholarship Search Tips:
- Start looking early! While searching for additional scholarships takes time and energy, it is well worth the effort, if it helps reduce tuition costs.
- Organize scholarship materials: Each scholarship may have a separate application deadline and specific criteria.
- Follow instructions and proofread: Complete the application accurately and fully. Include all required materials.
- Make copies of everything: If your application is lost, a copy will make it easier to resend your application.
- Apply early! Keep a calendar of application deadlines.
Disclaimer: Please be advised that the outside scholarship resources provided are not in any way associated with or endorsed by MassBay Community College. Students seeking these resources do so independently and the resources provided by the College are for information purposes only.