Your dreams. Our mission.
What is a ONE Card?
The ONE Card is the official identification card of MassBay Community College and issued to every student and employee. You will find that the ONE Card is an essential key to campus life. Apart from being your official form of identification, it will be used for many other College services.
It is the property of the College and should be carried with the cardholder at all times. It is not transferable. Altering or lending this card will subject the cardholder to disciplinary action.
There are no transaction charges. No interest is earned. This card is not a credit card. Cash refunds and withdrawals will not be permitted. Purchases will not be permitted with a malfunctioning card. There are no limitations on the number of times the ONE Card may be used, so long as the purchase amount does not exceed the balance of the ONE Card account.
What Are MASSBAY BUC$?
The MASSBAY BUC$ ONE Card can be used as a Declining Balance Account. The Declining Balance Account is a debit account that you can use to make purchases in the cafeteria, bookstore and vending machines at the College. It functions much like a bank debit account except that cash withdrawals are not permitted. Declining balance transactions occur online; the prepaid account balance is reduced by the amount of each purchase. You can access your account information at www.massbay.edu/eaccounts.
You may add MASSBAY BUC$ to your ONE Card at one of the Account Management Center (AMC) machines located in the cafeteria on either the Wellesley Hills or Framingham campus or at www.massbay.edu/eaccounts.
- To login; use your MassBay computer login information
- Register with your Bay Navigator (formerly PeopleSoft) ID number:
|Sample student card|| ||Sample employee card|
Guest deposits may also be made. Go to www.massbay.edu/eaccounts, click on Make Guest Deposit, enter the student or employee ID number and then click Contribute. Follow the payment instructions.
Where Can I Use My ONE Card On Campus?
The MASSBAY BUC$ ONE Card is accepted at many locations on all three campuses including the following locations:
- All Vending Machines on the Wellesley Hills and Framingham campuses and the Ashland Technology Center
- Bookstores on both campuses
- Minuteman Library Network (library card) This card operates as the MassBay Community College Library Card for the Perkins Library on the Wellesley Hills campus and the Learning Resource Center on the Framingham campus. The Minuteman Library network information is on the back of your card. Privileges to take material from the library are granted to all MassBay Community College students and employees. Borrowing privileges may be suspended due to excessive fines or overdue materials.
- Access to the Recreation and Wellness Center (RWC) on the Wellesley Hills campus. You will need your ONE Card to enter the RWC and to borrow equipment.
- Office of Student Development (RM 130 Wellesley Hills and RM 100 Framingham)- used to purchase movie tickets, ski passes, seasonal sporting event tickets and more at a discounted price.
How do I obtain my MASSBAY BUC$ ONE Card?All students and employees will need to print and sign the Program Agreement which can be downloaded here.New Students Attending Orientation
Pictures will be taken at the sign-in for SOAR and distributed after registering for classes. We will need to see a copy of your class schedule.
You must bring one form of a photo ID (license, passport, etc.), your class schedule and signed Program Agreement to the ONE Card Office.
Faculty & Staff
You must bring one form of a photo ID and confirmation of your employment with MassBay ID number.
The ONE Card Office is located in Room 135 on the Wellesley Hills Campus (781-239-2518) and Room 117 on the Framingham Campus (508-270-4065). Also contact us via email; email@example.com.
Normal Hours of Operation:
Scheduled hours are posted on the website and office doors by the first of each month.
Fall 2014 MBTA Pass Order Form - Save 11%, orders due July 22, 2014: