You can finish your college degree or certificate online!
Take advantage of MassBay’s high quality instruction and affordability from the comfort of your own home. Earn MassBay credits that transfer to four year institutions - online! MassBay offers a robust selection of courses fully or partly online, taught by experienced MassBay faculty.
Online Associate Degree Programs
Online Certificate Programs
- Management. Want to add a business component to your educational background? Learn the basics of marketing, management and finance with a Certificate in Management at MassBay!
- High Tech Sales. Interested in sales? Why not learn how to sell in a fast-growing and lucrative industry like high tech. This program also offers students a unique opportunity to earn credits for working in a local high tech company. Hands-on experience, sales credential, and career skills – register today!
- Paralegal Studies. A solid foundation in all aspects of the legal field, including litigation, legal research, and legal writing. Your preparation to work under the supervision of attorneys begins here!
Hybrid Certificate Program
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)- hybrid. All courses are hybrid, a blend of online and on-campus instruction. Learn the latest in computer-aided design, and enter the field of mechanical, electrical, or architectural design.
- Cyber Security–hybrid. All courses are either fully online or hybrid – a blend of online and on campus instruction. Learn how to administer and configure networks. This is the credential you need to become an entry-level network and/or security specialist!
FOX25 College Tour broadcasted live from MassBay on October 17, 2013. The final segment featured Associate Provost Dr. Lynn Hunter, along with students Geoffrey Macgillivary and Tyler Jowaisas, who spoke eloquently about our online and hybrid offerings at MassBay.
View the current semester coursemaster for online offerings.
* Some courses may require proctored exam(s) and/or on campus lab work.