Your dreams. Our mission.

Enroll for College Classes While Attending High School

High School Student interested in taking college classes (“Dual Enrollment”)

If you hope to have classes satisfy high school graduation requirements, or if you are under the age of 16, complete a Dual Enrollment Application.

If you are over the age of 16 and simply wish to take a college class, you may choose a class and submit a Registration Form. Placement Testing is required before registering for a math or English class. Request assistance with signing up for Placement Testing. It is important to review our payment information.