Welcome to MassBay Community College.
At MassBay we’re committed to helping you obtain a college education regardless of personal financial status. At the Financial Aid Office you will find helpful people dedicated to exploring all areas of financial assistance whether it’s need-based or non-need based awards. Click here to find out more how we can help you. The Financial Aid Office at MassBay administers several federal, state, and institutional assistance programs. We recommend you review The Guide to Federal Student Aid for basic information regarding the financial aid application process and the types of federal student aid available. In addition, below is a video that provides an overview and will help you better understand the financial aid process.
(insert Financial Aid Process Video)
- 2016-17 FAFSA is available! www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Why file: It is required for state and federal aid (including loans), it's simple and FREE!
- Which FAFSA should I submit?
When Are You Attending College?
What FAFSA Application Do You Complete?
Which Year's Income Information Is Required?
2015 — 2016
Fall 2016 or Spring 2017
2016 — 2017
- Massachusetts residents: To be considered for state grants the FAFSA must be filed by the May 1st deadline.
- Need more information? Visit our How to Apply for Financial Aid page.
Questions regarding tuition and fees? Visit Student Accounts.
Wellesley Hills Campus
50 Oakland Street, Room 111
Wellesley Hills, MA 02481
19 Flagg Drive, Room 100
Framingham, MA 01702
Phone: (781) 239-2600
Fax: (781) 239-2607
Phone: (508) 270-4010
Fax: (508) 872-4067
Monday - Thursday 8am - 6pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
Monday, 10am - 6pm
**Hours are subject to change.
Contact the office directly
to confirm the hours of operation.