Your dreams. Our mission.
Elected Alumni Trustee
MassBay is currently accepting nominations for a vacancy that will exist on the MassBay Community College Board of Trustees for the position of Elected Alumni Trustee.
This five year term is scheduled for March 1, 2014 – March 1, 2019.
The Elected Alumni Trustee will be elected by the MassBay Alumni Council, with final appointment by the Governor of Massachusetts.
Members of the Board of Trustees serve without compensation but may be reimbursed for reasonable expenses incurred in the performance of duties.
Resources to Explore:
To be eligible to serve as an Elected Alumni Trustee, an alumna/us:
- Can be either self-nominated or nominated by others.
- Must have completed six (6) credits at MassBay.
- Must not be a member of the Department of Higher Education nor principally employed with the public higher education system.
To nominate someone for the elected trustee position, please provide the following:
Nominations with all supporting documentation must be received by
5:00 pm on Monday, January 13, 2014.
- Your name, email address, phone number, and affiliation to MassBay (if any);
- The name, email address, phone number, and the program of study and dates attended of your nominee.
Please submit this information to: email@example.com. Please contact Mary Shia at 781-239-3123 with any questions or for further information. To nominate yourself, please provide the following:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and the program of study and dates attended;
- Your resume; and
- A personal statement: Why do you want to be an Alumni Trustee and What Will You Bring to the Position?
Email your information, with your resume and personal statement as attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use “Elected Alumni Trustee Application” in the subject line of your email. Please contact Mary Shia at 781-239-3123 with any questions or for further information.
Please contact Mary Shia, Assistant Vice President for Institutional Advancement & Alumni Relations, with any questions you have at 781-239-3123 or email@example.com.