Your dreams. Our mission.
Disability Resources works closely with the administration, faculty, and students to identify and remove any physical, programmatic, or attitudinal barriers that might discourage, frustrate or deny the full participation and integration of students with disabilities in the College's complete range of programs, activities, and courses of study
MassBay provides equal access for each student who self-discloses a disability and requests accommodations for learning, testing, and other areas of need. Students can:
- Make an appointment with a disability specialist;
- Provide appropriate documentation of the disability; and
- Request accommodations that will facilitate academic success.
Disability specialists collaborate with faculty, providing guidance to students in the areas of:
- Universally Accessible Classrooms
- Applying learning strategies for academic success;
- Advising during course enrollment; and
- Finding mentoring and support opportunities.
Wellesley Hills: Mon-Thurs 8AM-12PM and 1PM-7PM; Friday 8AM-12PM
Framingham: Mon-Weds 8AM-12PM and 1PM-6PM; Thurs 8AM-12PM and 1PM-4PM; Fri 8AM-12PM
Please make sure to call ahead for an appointment. Additional times outside this schedule may also be available by appointment.
Wellesley Hills: Room 216
Framingham: Room 306
For more information, call 781-239-2234 (Wellesley Hills) or 508-270-4267 (Framingham) or email firstname.lastname@example.org