Your dreams. Our mission.
Tuition Advantage Program (TAP)
WHAT IT IS:
The Tuition Advantage Program (TAP) is a benefit for community college students participating in the Joint Admissions Program. Eligible Joint Admissions participants will receive a savings of 33% off the in-state tuition rate when they transfer. Out-of-state and international students who are eligible would receive a reduction equal to the Massachusetts resident discount.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE:
- Joint Admissions students who graduate from MassBay with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students who transfer into non-state supported programs (usually evening or weekend programs) at the four-year school are not eligible. However, some schools will be willing to make exceptions to this.
- Students who maintain a 3.0 at the four-year school, will receive the tuition discount the following year.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
- Joint Admissions students who meet the TAP criteria will automatically receive their discount when they transfer to the four-year school. There is no additional application or form to complete.
- Check your bills at the four-year school. If there is any TAP related problem, contact the Accounts Payable office as well as the Admissions office at the four-year school.
For more information, contact:
Advising Center, Wellesley Hills Campus