Your dreams. Our mission.
Students are often concerned about how their course will transfer from one institution to the next. Transfer Agreements (commonly referred to as Articulation Agreements) help alleviate these concerns. If a Transfer Agreement is in place, it means that faculty at an outside institution has thoroughly evaluated an academic program from MassBay for approval. Benefits of a transfer agreement commonly include transfer of all college-level course work and/or guaranteed admission.
Student seeking to utilize a college agreement should print the appropriate summary sheet and include it with their application to the school. If the student applies online, the summary sheet should be mailed in with any other documentation including, personal essays, recommendations, or official transcripts.
For a list of Transfer Agreements with the following public institutions, please visit the MassTransfer website:
- Bridgewater State University
- Fitchburg State University
- Framingham State University
- Massachusetts College of Liberal Arts
- Salem State University
- Westfield State University
- Worcester State University
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- University of Massachusetts Boston
- University of Massachusetts Dartmouth
- University of Massachusetts Lowell
MassTransfer Website: http://www.mass.edu/masstransfer
MassTransfer Program Finder: http://www.mass.edu/masstransfer/Students/LinkedPrograms.asp
To review a transfer agreement, please click the corresponding link below.