Welcome to MassBay Community College.
Tuition Payment Plan
To help you meet your educational expenses, MassBay Community College is proud to offer Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS, FACTS) as a convenient budget plan. This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check. The cost to budget your interest-free monthly payment plan is a $32 per semester non-refundable FACTS Enrollment Fee.
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH) - ACH payments are those payments you have authorized FACTS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have preapproved for your expenses at MassBay Community College. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account. Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card Option - Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Be sure to have the following information before entering the Self Service menu:
- The name, address, and e-mail address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- To protect your privacy, you will need to create your own unique NBS, FACTS Access Code. Please be sure it is something you can easily remember.
- Account information for the person responsible for payment.
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the bank name, telephone number, account number, and the bank routing number. Most of this information is located on your check.
- If paying by credit card, you will need the credit card number and expiration date.
- If you have received an award letter from the MassBay Community College’s Financial Aid Office, you will need the award amount for the term.
Convenient Online enrollment through your Self Service in PeopleSoft
To enroll in the NBS, FACTS Payment Plan online:
- Log into Self Service using you PeopleSoft user ID and password
- You must be registered in classes for the term to be budgeted
- From your Self Service menu view your charges via My Finances Click the Make a Payment option Click the Set-up Payment Plan option; continue through the NBS, FACTS site.