Your dreams. Our mission.
PeopleSoft for Student Accounts
Quick steps into Bay Navigator (Formerly PeopleSoft) Self Service for Student Accounts
- Go to www.massbay.edu and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Bay Navigator (Formerly PeopleSoft) link
- Enter your Username and Password for Bay Navigator (Formerly PeopleSoft)
- If you are unsure of these click “Look up username and password”
- Provide information requested and shut off pop-up blocker (for most browsers this is done by clicking on the yellow bar just under the web address at the top of the screen) as a new window will open with your username and temporary password.
- Choose the menu item Self Service, next menu item choose Campus Finances
- Under the Campus Finances section following options are available:
- Account Inquiry: Review Student Account detail of tuition and fee charges and payments.
- Waive Fees: Students may waive MassPirg($9) and TextBook Endowment Fee($5) for the current term on this screen.
- Waive Health Insurance: Students may waive the Health Insurance Fee (Spring $1,067) for the current term. Once submitted, no changes can be made to the online waiver. Waivers must be submitted before the bill due date or at the time of registration. The information needed to complete the waiver is on your health insurance card.
- Make a payment: Students who would like to pay the College in full via credit card or join a payment plan with Nelnet (NBS,Facts) for the current term choose this menu.
- PAYMENT PLAN OPTION:
YOUR POP UP BLOCKER MUST BE DISABLED TO SET UP A PAYMENT PLAN
- Click Set Up Payment Plan - New window will open. If a new window does not appear you must disable your pop-up blocker. For most browsers this is done by clicking on the yellow bar just under the web address at the top of the screen. After blocker is disabled, re-click on payment plan.
- Next screen click the link: Payment Plan - New window should open.
- A new Window will open for Nelnet (NBS,Facts) website; continue to set up the payment plan.
- PAYING THE COLLEGE DIRECTLY VIA CREDIT CARD: Skip down to the second box and begin to enter payment information for the term.