Your dreams. Our mission.
Tips for Completing Fillable Adobe Forms
Having Problems with an Adobe Fillable Form?
Try some of these suggestions:
- Update to the latest version of Adobe Reader (XI or later) - if you update to the latest version of Adobe Reader, be sure to restart your computer when instructed during the update process.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Try another browser – Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari.
- If you are on a MAC, use Adobe Reader instead of Preview.
- Use the disk save icon in the Adobe file to save the file to disk.
- Print the file if you are unable to save your entries before closing the file.
Do you want to disable the built-in PDF viewer in Firefox?
If you'd rather not use the built-in PDF Viewer, you can use another PDF viewer like Adobe Reader, Nitro PDF Reader or Sumatra PDF:
- At the top of the Firefox window, click on the Firefox button and then select Options.
- Select the Applications panel.
- Find Portable Document Format (PDF) in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the drop-down arrow in the Action column for the above entry and select the PDF viewer you wish to use. If you are unsure, select Adobe Reader.