Your dreams. Our mission.
’Student Center’, via Bay Navigator (Formerly PeopleSoft) Self-Service
Among others, below are some of the functions and information available to you, online, at ‘student center’, via Bay Navigator self-service.
- Learn your MassBay student ID number
- View and print your grades
- Request official transcripts
- Request enrollment verifications
- Pay your account balances
- View if any ‘holds’ placed on your record
- Register and/or drop or withdraw from classes
- Review, change or add addresses
- Search for courses offered
- Look up text book prices
- View transfer credits received
- View and print your class schedule
- Find out your advisor
Access ‘Student Center’
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Click on the Bay Navigator (formerly PeopleSoft) link at the bottom of the page
- Enter your username and password for Bay Navigator (formerly PeopleSoft)
- Click on the menu item –self-service,
- Click on the menu item –student center
PeopleSoft User ID & Password
- Navigate to: http://mbccweb.massbay.edu/info/
- Follow on-screen instructions
- For assistance, contact the MassBay Help Desk at 781-239-2440, or through the Help Desk link. The Help Desk provides 24/7 immediate support for many issues including resetting passwords.
Please Note: If you need to update or correct your last name, social security number and/or birth date, you must go to the registrar’s office located in the enrollment center of Wellesley hills campus as well as Framingham campus, with a picture-identification.
Address View & Update
Students can view their own address(es) we have on file, for accuracy and if necessary, make changes to it online, via student center. Follow the steps outlined below.
- Log in to Bay Navigator (formerly PeopleSoft) self-service
- Click on ‘self service’
- Click on ‘student center’
- Under the section titled ‘personal information’, you will notice your ‘contact information’ that will include your address(es).
- Review your address(es), and if you need to update any of them, click on the address type and follow on-screen directions
Address Types & Usage
Home: Address where you live while in school at MassBay. (‘home’ and ‘permanent’ addresses could be the same)
Permanent: Address where you live in the USA when not in school at MassBay. (‘home’ and ‘permanent’ addresses could be the same)
Mail: Address where you would prefer all of your MassBay mail be sent, if different from your ‘home’ and/or ‘permanent’ address.
Billing: Address where you would prefer your MassBay bills and/or refunds be sent, if different from your ‘mail’ and/or ‘permanent’ address.
Degree: Address where you would want your diploma or certificate be sent, upon graduation.
Please Note: Your MassBay bills and/or refunds will be sent to your billing address if you have one different than your mail address. Otherwise, they will be sent to your mail address if you have one different than your permanent address. Otherwise, they will be sent to your permanent address.