Your dreams. Our mission.
Disability Resources works closely with the administration, faculty, and students to identify and remove any physical, programmatic, or attitudinal barriers that might discourage, frustrate or deny the full participation and integration of students with disabilities in the College's complete range of programs, activities, and courses of study
MassBay provides equal access for each student who self-discloses a disability and requests accommodations for learning, testing, and other areas of need. Students can:
- Make an appointment with a disability specialist;
- Provide appropriate documentation of the disability; and
- Request accommodations that will facilitate academic success.
Disability specialists collaborate with faculty, providing guidance to students in the areas of:
- Universally Accessible Classrooms
- Applying learning strategies for academic success;
- Advising during course enrollment; and
- Finding mentoring and support opportunities.
Wellesley Hills: Monday-Thursday 8AM-7PM, Friday 8AM-4PM
Framingham: Monday-Thursday 8AM-7PM, Friday 8AM-4PM
Please call ahead to make an appointment.
Wellesley Hills: Room 216
Framingham: Room 306
For more information, call 781-239-2234 (Wellesley Hills) or 508-270-4267 (Framingham) or email firstname.lastname@example.org