Your dreams. Our mission.
If you need assistance with personal concerns, counselors who can provide short-term personal counseling are on hand at the Office of Student Development. MassBay also offers workshops related to time and stress management and reducing test anxiety. All counseling contacts are in strict confidence, except when state law and statutes dictate otherwise.
Personal Counseling Services
Welcome & What is Counseling?
- What is counseling?
- Who needs counseling?
- Can I see a counselor if I already have a therapist/counselor/psychiatrist somewhere else
- Confidentiality in counseling.
Why are we here? What do we offer?
- List of reasons to see a counselor
- Other services that we offer
- Mission Statement
How can I begin to see a personal counselor?
- How to schedule an appointment
- Emergency and urgent care
- For MassBay employees / Employee Assistance Program
For Faculty and Staff: Recognizing a student in trouble and making a referral
Who are we?
Free screening for mental health concerns