Your dreams. Our mission.
Career Resources for Students
What do you want to do for work? Find out more information:Job Search Resources:
Are you looking for work? Part-Time? Full-Time? Internship?
Employers are looking to hire MassBay Students and Alumni!
MassBay’s Office of Career Services is pleased to offer you experience.com an online tool to:
- Post your resume online for employers to view
- Search for full time, part time and internship opportunities
- Manage your online account by tracking your resume submissions
To login, please go to http://massbay.experience.com/er/security/login.jsp.
This will direct you to the MassBay Community College login page.
To start, please complete the following initial steps:
- At the top of the page, type in your username and password and click Enter
- Create your own username and password
- From the home page, you will see important messages and instructions from MassBay’s Office of Career Services
- Complete your profile by clicking on View/Edit Profile Data, listed under the Profile heading in the top navigation bar. The more complete your profile is, the more we can help you connect with opportunities!
- Upload a resume by clicking on Upload a Document, listed under the Documents heading and following the simple steps to upload a resume. Your resume must be in Word or .rtf to begin the conversion process. Please remember we highly encourage you to meet with a Career Counselor for resume help prior to uploading it onto Experience.
- If you’re ready to begin looking for opportunities, click on Job/Internship Search, listed under the Jobs & Internships heading to conduct a search.
There is a Quick Start Guide and a more thorough Help Guide in the Help section, if you need further direction. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 781-239-2753 or CareerServices@massbay.edu. Welcome to eRecruiting!