Donate Today and Spread the Word
Krystle Campbell Scholarship Fund
The Krystle Campbell Scholarship is established in memory of Krystle Campbell, a Medford resident who lost her life in the Boston Marathon bombings on April 15th 2013. She was a Massachusetts Bay Community College graduate of the class of 2005, with an Associate Degree in Business Administration who later transferred to the University of Massachusetts, Boston.
This scholarship will be awarded annually:
- Candidate must be a Business Major.
- Scholarship to be used toward tuition and fees.
- Candidate must be a resident of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, carrying a full-time or equivalent course load.
- Candidates must submit a typed 250-300 word essay about resiliency, making a difference, generosity of spirit, or overcoming obstacles to achieve a goal.
- Candidate must have a recommendation from their guidance counselor, teacher or a Massachusetts Bay Community College faculty member.
Donate to the Krystle Campbell Scholarship Fund >>
All gifts to the Fund are tax-deductible.
If you have any questions please contact Mary Shia at: firstname.lastname@example.org