Your dreams. Our mission.
The Mission Statement of the Association is as follows:
“To promote the personal, academic and professional development of alumni and students to achieve their fullest potential, while working together to advance the growth and development of Massachusetts Bay Community College.”
All graduates of Massachusetts Bay Community College and all those who have earned 6 credits or more are members of the Alumni Association. The Alumni Association is comprised of nearly 65,000 alumni within the U.S. and across the globe.
The Massachusetts Bay Alumni Council is a group of elected alumni who serve on the Council and return to MEET AT the College six times each year to discuss alumni events and alumni contributions to the College. Council members also make themselves available to serve as mentors and provide networking opportunities for current MassBay.
MassBay is currently accepting nominations for officer positions on the MassBay Alumni Council for the term July 1, 2016–June 30, 2018.
To be eligible, an alumna/us:
- Can be either self-nominated or nominated by others.
- Must have completed six (6) credits at MassBay.
- Must not be a member of the Department of Higher Education nor principally employed with the public higher education system.
To nominate someone, please provide the following:
Nominations with all supporting documentation must be received by
5:00 pm on Friday, April 15, 2016.
- Your name, email address, phone number, and affiliation to MassBay (if any);
- The name, email address, phone number, and the program of study and dates attended of your nominee.
Please submit this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us at 781-239-3126 with any questions or for further information. We always enjoy hearing from you!To nominate yourself, please provide the following:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and the program of study and dates attended;
- Your resume; and
- A personal statement: Why do you want to be an MassBay Alumni Council officer and what will you bring to the position?
Email your information, with your resume and personal statement as attachments to: email@example.com. Please use “MassBay Alumni Council officer” in the subject line of your email.
Please submit this information to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact us at 781-239-3126 with any questions or for further information. We always enjoy hearing from you!
Alumni Council 2015–2016
Donna Gladney, President
Class of 2001
Class of 2011
Class of 2008
Class of 1982
Class of 2006
Class of 1989
Class of 2008
Class of 2012
Class of 1983
Class of 1989
David Y. Wong
Alumni Council Emeritus
Daniel B. Juliani
Class of 1973
Class of 2002
Rebecca Woodworth Brodie
Class of 1995
Links for AlumniMessage from the PresidentAlumni Association By-LawsMassBay Yearbooks Online
Join the MassBay LinkedIn Group, a terrific networking tool available exclusively to the MassBay community.