Your dreams. Our mission.
Automotive Technician Scholarship
Massachusetts Automobile Dealers
Automotive Technician Scholarship Program
If you have always been inspired by cars, enjoy the challenge of taking things apart and problem-solving to put them all back together, then you might think about a career as an automotive technician.
The Massachusetts Automobile Dealers Charitable Foundation offers thousands of dollars to students attending MassBay Community College and other qualified colleges offering a two year, degree-granting automotive program. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity!
Students may be:
• Any age.
• Retraining for a career change or recent high school graduate.
• Living or working out-of-state, as long as co-op work is with a dealership or dealer group based in Massachusetts. Please call us to confirm that your co-op dealership qualifies.
• Entering or currently enrolled at an automotive program at one of the qualified colleges.
Your training program must:
• Be supported by an auto manufacturer.
• Be taught at an accredited (post-secondary) educational institution.
• Grant a degree.
• Include a co-op component based in Massachusetts.
How much are the scholarships worth?
Every year we give out 25 scholarships worth $1,000 per semester, for as much as $4,000 total over two years and four full scholarships (full tuition and fees). Recipients must meet academic requirements each semester to continue to qualify. (One of these requirements includes maintaining a GPA of 3.0 in your automotive classes).
To be considered for full scholarships:
You must fill out a FAFSA. Please contact the Financial Aid office if you have any questions about this form. To fill out a FAFSA online, please visit: www.fafsa.ed.gov.
Deadline: Applications are available online on December of each year for the following Fall.
Questions? Call 617-451-1051 or visit: www.msada.org