Welcome to the Business Department
Mission & Goals
The MassBay Business Department seeks to promote skill development; foster productive attitudes and behaviors; reinforce positive ethical and social conduct; and provide a successful program in business education and industry employment.
MassBay’s business programs and courses provides opportunities to think critically, engage in analyzing workplace issues within the classroom setting; and develop an appreciation of diversity and cultural differences in the modern business world.
- Prepare for an ethically and socially responsible role in business;
- Develop the critical thinking skills needed to recognize and analyze business problems and issues;
- Strengthen strong planning and organizational skills while developing a mastery of business theories, practices and applications;
- Appreciate the global nature of peoples and institutions, and the value and importance of diversity and cultural differences to global business;
- Apply information technology to business operations, products and services, and applicable internet-web-based technologies;
- Integrate core liberal arts and science knowledge within the business program course of study.
For more information contact Guy Lochiatto at 781 239-2282 or firstname.lastname@example.org