Your dreams. Our mission.
The MassBay Libraries are committed to making students’ educational experience as successful as possible. The Libraries contain over 45,000 books, more than 200 periodicals and many electronic resources.
Spring 2014 Library Hours:
(Effective January 21st)
MassBay Library Systems Upgrade on April 21st
- Due to a system upgrade the Minuteman Library System will be unavailable on Monday April 21, 2014 (Patriot's Day).
During this time it will NOT be possible to search:
- the Minuteman Library Catalog for books
- most of the online databases with the exception of the PowerSearch (InfoTrac) databases
- On April 21st, you WILL be able to search:
-the PowerSearch (InfoTrac) databases which will be available at: http://libraries.state.ma.us/catalog/
- the Digital Media Catalog (eBooks and eAudiobooks) which will be available at: http://digital.minlib.net/
- Normal access to all services will resume on April 22, 2014.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
The libraries are closed on:
|Day ||Open ||Close |
|Monday-Thursday ||7:45 AM||10:00 PM|
|Friday ||7:45 AM||5:00 PM|
|Saturday||8:00 AM||4:00 PM|
|Sunday - Wellesley Hills||11:00 AM||3:00 PM|
|Sunday - Framingham||CLOSED||CLOSED|
- February 17th for Presidents Day
- March 22 & 23 for Spring Recess
- April 20th for Easter
- April 21st for Patriots Day
Perkins Library, Wellesley Hills Campus, 2nd floor:
Take 2nd set of stairs to your left as you enter the main building.
Learning Resource Center, Framingham Campus, 3rd floor: Take 2nd set of stairs to your left from the front entrance of the building.