Your dreams. Our mission.
Location & Facilities
MassBay EMS is located on the Framingham campus, along with the other departments in the Division of Health Sciences. The campus offers health professions students an environment for academic study as well as many opportunities for hands-on, real life practice. Our facilities include the following:
- Dedicated large EMS laboratory with ample space for skills and scenario practice
- Classrooms that accommodate small seminar classes to larger lectures
- Ambulance Simulator and High-fidelity Interdisciplinary Simulation Lab
- Library with large selection of medical resources for healthcare students
- 4 dedicated computer labs
- 2 conference rooms
- All classrooms are equipped with updated projection systems and wireless internet
- Full service cafeteria
Here at MassBay, we educate future professionals whom we are proud to work beside.
We believe in total immersion education, through an integrated approach to theory, practice, and high-fidelity simulation in a real-world environment. Your classroom experience includes much more than traditional class lecture. We ensure that students with many different learning styles have an opportunity to thrive. Through projects, flipped classes, technology infusion, experiential learning, and other emerging teaching strategies, our students prepare for professional practice and success on the NREMT exams.
Our cohort programs offer a structured learning environment, low student to instructor ratios, professional uniforms, and lab and simulation “shifts,” to foster teamwork, camaraderie, and clinical excellence. You will be prepared to manage the dynamic and often chaotic prehospital emergency environment while gaining important industry connections to help you gain employment once you graduate.
19 Flagg Drive
Framingham, MA 01702-5928
Driving Directions to the Framingham Campus
Questions? We are here to help!Contact us